Monday, September 22, 2008

Places I hate to Visit

So, my Soror and I were talking on email today about places that we hate to visit. These are common places but I just don't do them very well lol.

#1 - The Post Office- Is it me or do they have the worse hours? Then they are always packed. I just hate the post office. If I ever have to mail you something don't be mad when I mail it a month after I say I will.

#2 - The BANK. So, me and one of my Sorors had an all out email war because I HATE going to the bank. She sent me a $40 check in mid-June and in late July I still hadn't cashed it. I hate the bank. I always tell people to send me money via paypal or send me a money order because I don't do the bank. Your check will sit and sit and sit until I eventually have multiple checks to cash. Cardinal rule, if your check is less than 100 bucks you can forget about it. That check my get cashed 3 months from now. My issues withe bank aren't worth the less than 100 bucks I'll be getting lol.

#3 - WALMART - I may be in the minority here. I can't stand walmart. There are always a bizzilion people there. People act like they want to run you over with their carts trying to get that product. I feel like I'm a rat in a tunnel when I'm in wal-mart. Then Super Wal-Marts are the worst because they are always hood! I'd rather pay a little extra and go to Target or the grocery store.

#4- WORK - Am I the only person that fantasizes about hitting the lotto? What's funny is I don't even play the lotto. I'm 2 cheap ha! On a regular basis I want to tell someone in my office "Leave me the hell alone." or "Get outta my face." I guess I can't do that though huh?

#5 - FAST FOOD PLACES WITH NO DRIVE THRU - So, Chipotle and Subway would get so much more of my business if they had a drive-thru. I mean really, if I wanted to park my car in a crowded shopping plaza lot and go in and place my order I'd just go to a sit down restaurant. I'm starting the petition for all food under 10 bucks to have drive-thru options!

Feel free to post any places that you hate to visit!


K-Swiss

3 comments:

A-Boogie said...

Now I can get with this post.

I hate going to public restrooms. Its a breeding place for god knows what. No one seems to clean the darn things and women can be outright disgusting.

I hate going to the gas station. All those darn email chain letters about "Watch for strangers at the pump...etc" put me on edge.

Places that take cash only. WTH!! This is 2008, get with the program and stop being cheap. These idiots think they're saving money by not paying for the fees/charges for the credit cards, but in actuality they're losing out.

Airports. Lord knows I love to travel but all these new costs are blowing me. The customer service is awful, but yet they want me to pay for a cup of water. I can't even bring my own water from home anymore, because anything over 3 oz is a dayum bomb. So I'm forced to buy a $.99 water at an inflated cost of $2.49 from the airport vendors. I won't even discuss the food. All these airlines suck major arse, with the exception of Southwest. They're the only ones who were smart enough to forecast. Too bad I don't travel Southwest on long distances. That might change very soon.

I could go on and on. But I won't.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the places not taking cash. That is just stupid. I went to a gas station in PG the other day that only takes cash and had NO ATM. WTH?

Anonymous said...

LAAAAWD Forgive me !!!!! But I hate to visit churches where the
congregation is all 80+ years old ! It takes Sista Nelly Mae Watson
45minutes to read da nouncments yes I said "Nouncements"! Ooooweee and the
choir sings those depressing slavery spirituals that make you feel like
massa gone come and break up the service and send everybody to the fields! I
love old folks dont get me wrong but on Sunday I need a good mix of the old
and the new....ya feel me? Can I getta AMEN?